Parking is free behind the salon and on all side streets around the salon.
Aveda is an incredible product line and our sister salons have also fallen in love with Davines products.
Davines is a B-Corp. Straight from the source: Certified B Corporations are a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit. They are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. This is a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Davines shares the performance and health benefits with Aveda, and in addition, Davines formulations favor the use of ingredients of natural origin, are generated with renewable electric energy and packaged minimizing the environmental impact, inspired by the ideal of Sustainable Beauty as an inseparable unity between Beauty and Good.
Many factors influence the level of our technical staff, including advanced education, experience, client satisfaction, skill, and the level of demand to get an appointment with them.
Our training level professionals (our ‘apprentice’) charge far less for services, but services may take longer as they will have their plan and work checked by an upper-level professional. While our apprentice professionals are always new to our salon, they may or may not be new to the industry. All of our apprentice professionals are (at a minimum) graduates of reputable cosmetology schools and many have some experience prior to beginning with us.
Of course, we never want budget to get in the way of someone’s hair vision! Please tell your friend to consider seeing a lower level or apprentice stylist. They could also consider breaking up their appointments over time, or asking their stylist for a long term plan that works within their budget. In some situations, they may even be able to land discounted services by acting as a hair model to help advertise the services of one of our professionals.
We would love to bring your wedding hair and make-up dreams come to life, please email email@example.com
Your personal information is not shared with any entity beyond your salon of service and our service, systems, and support provider, Phia Concept Salons.
Thank you for providing notice of cancellation or reschedule sufficient for us to make alternate arrangements for the time of your service.
With a notice of more than 3 days, we are able to book your next appointment with no cancellation premium Premiums depend on type of appointment, notice provided and whether there is a reschedule.
Standard appointment change premiums
- 2 to 3-day notice-$10.00* (or half the price of the booked service, whichever is less).
- 1 to 2-day notice-$20.00* (or half the price of the booked service, whichever is less).
- less than 1 day notice-$40.00* (or half the price of the booked service, whichever is less).
(*all standard fees are 50% less with a rebook at time of cancellation/reschedule).
Specialty appointment change premiums
(which require a deposit of 50% of the cost of the service; must rebook on cancellation/reschedule to retain any deposit).
- 2 to 3-day notice-entire deposit may be transferred to rescheduled service.
- 1 to 2-day notice-forfeit half of deposit, may be transferred to rescheduled service.
- less than 1 day notice-forfeit entire deposit.
Please note: adjustment appointments are forfeit with less than 72 hours notice of a cancellation or reschedule.
- 2 to 3 day notice = cancellation or reschedule 48 to 72 hours before appointment start time.
- 1 to 2 day notice =cancellation or reschedule 24 to 48 hours before appointment start time.
- less than one day notice = cancellation or reschedule 24 hours or fewer before appointment start time.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
When you enter any Phia Concepts location, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the premises, you consent to, photography and recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by any Phia Concept location and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote salon services and exhibit the capabilities of staff members of Phia Concept Salons. You release Phia Concept Salons, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment of royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether or not a fee was charged for services rendered. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by staff at any Phia Concept Salon (or the person or entity designated to do so by any Phia Concept Salon). You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the premises.
If you are not completely satisfied with a retail purchase from a Phia Concepts location, please return it to the store of purchase for a full refund or in-store credit, depending on the situation. Refunds and in-store credits are processed as described below:
- Items purchased in-store and returned within 30 days of your original purchase date along with your receipt will be refunded or exchanged at your preference. Refunds will be processed in the same tender as your original purchase.
- Items accompanied by a receipt but returned after 30 days will not be eligible for a refund. Instead, we will gladly offer you a product exchange or merchandise credit, provided the item has not been discontinued.
- Items returned without a receipt but found within our system will be processed according to the Phia Concepts Refund and Exchange Policy:
- Any products not accompanied by a receipt and not verifiable within our system will be ineligible for a refund, exchange, or store merchandise credit, except as outlined below:
- Aveda (retail not available at Gluten Free concepts): Items in current packaging (no discontinued packaging or items), may be exchanged provided the returned item is at least half-full, and the guest has a brief consultation to ensure that the product is understood and used properly. Since all makeup can be tested prior to purchase, we do not accept makeup or pure-fume returns after 30 days.
- Davines: Only items that are sold with a protective seal may be returned without a receipt. Such items may only be returned if the package is unopened. There is a restocking fee of 10%, that will be taken from the refunded amount.
- Hot Tools: If original packaging is included and intact, there is a restocking fee of 25%, with no package (or ripped or damaged packaging), restocking fee is 40%, that will be taken from the refunded amount.
- It is possible to bring back just one of the products from a BOGO or B2GO special. In that case, you may choose a replacement for a faulty product or exchange for a product of the same or lower price. If you choose a replacement product that is a higher price, you pay the difference between the initial price and the exchanged product.